- Lettuce (we used Butter Leaf and Arugula)
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of Middlefield Swiss, each sliced diagonally
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Pesto sauce
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Heat a nonstick skillet over low heat. Add the butter.
- Create a bed of lettuce on a plate and add the radish slices.
- Crack each egg into a ramekin or cup, making sure to not break the yolk. Once the butter has melted, carefully pour each egg into the skillet.
- Cook the eggs for about 2 minutes. Flip the eggs over when the egg whites have set, but are not hard. Cook for another minute.
- Slide the cooked egg on top. Garnish with slices of tomato, dollops of pesto sauce, and the radishes.
- Top the dish with 2 slices of Swiss cheese.