- 8 slider rolls, sliced in half
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 slices of Ursario, cut into quarters
- Green leaf lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, garlic, shallot, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Divide the ground beef into 8 portions and shape each portion into a patty the size of a slider roll.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add the beef patties to the skillet. Cook until the bottom of each patty is brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the patties over and top each with a slice of cheese. Cook until the patties are cooked through and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Top the bottom half of each slider with ingredients in the following order: small piece of lettuce, beef patty with cheese, and another slice of cheese.
- The remainder of each slider can be built to your preference: layer on the cherry tomato slices, red onions and jalapeño slices.