- 8 slices of bread
- 8 slices of Lacey Swiss
- Preheat griddle to medium-high heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Create the sandwich by placing two slices of cheese on top of one slice (buttered side out) and topping it with the other slice of bread (buttered side out).
- Toast the sandwich on the griddle until the cheese is beginning to melt and the bottom is golden brown.
- Carefully flip the sandwich over and toast until the other side is also a pleasing golden brown.