- 2 slices rye & pumpernickel swirl bread
- 4 oz. corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 slices Baby-Eye Swiss
- Thousand Island dressing
- Preheat a skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- Lightly butter one side of each of the bread slices.
- Spread Thousand Island dressing on one side of one slice of bread.
- Place the slice of bread with the buttered side on the bottom.
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: one slice of Swiss, corned beef, sauerkraut, and the other slice of Swiss. Top with the second slice of bread with the dressing inside the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich until each side is a pleasing golden brown. Serve hot.