- 1 roll (Brioche roll, bagel, croissant, etc.)
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of Baby-Eye Swiss
- 2 slices bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives
- Slice roll in half and toast. Spread butter onto the toasted roll.
- Add a small pat of butter to a small nonstick skillet and heat to medium-low.
- Heat a second skillet to medium for the bacon.
- Carefully crack the egg into the pan with the melted butter, being careful to keep the yolk intact. Fry the egg on medium heat.
- Cover the pan for 2 minutes to help the egg whites set. Remove cover and cook until egg yolk is cooked to your preference.
- Cook the bacon in the skillet to your preference of crispness.
- When finished cooking the bacon, let it drain on a plate of paper towels.
- Layer the ingredients in the following order on one of the roll halves: Swiss cheese, bacon and egg.
- Sprinkle with the chopped chives; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the other half of the roll.