- 8 eggs
- 8 thin slices of Ursario
- 4 tsp. butter
- ¼ tsp. dry ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium-low. Add a pat of butter to the pan.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until the yolks and egg whites are the same consistency.
- Once the butter is melted, pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Turn the heat to medium.
- When the curds begin to set, gently stir the eggs with a silicone spatula until any signs of wetness disappear.
- Dish the eggs onto 4 plates and place 2 slices of Ursario on top of the scrambled eggs immediately to allow the cheese to melt slightly onto the eggs.